PRESTRESSED CONCRETE BRIDGES
Design and construction
Prestressed Concrete Bridges, 2nd edition, is the comprehensive reference for practising bridge engineers on the design and construction of prestressed concrete bridges.
Offering complete coverage of the design and construction of prestressed concrete bridges in a single resource, this book is an essential aid for maximising your efficiency on projects and expanding your existing knowledge. The book covers all types of deck arrangements and construction techniques – including in-situ slabs, precast beams, segmental construction, launched bridges and cable-stayed structures – and illustrates the interaction between design and construction.
- Outlines the fundamentals of the design of prestressed concrete bridges, presenting the latest analysis methods and design techniques.
- Fully updated for bridge design to Eurocodes.
- Provides an insight into the latest construction practices and the sophisticated equipment used in bridgeworks.
- Multiple international examples of prestressed concrete bridges – including projects completed since the first edition – illustrate specific design aspects and construction processes.
- Detailed descriptions of prestressing components and systems provide a quick reference during the scheming of projects.
- Prestressed concrete in bridgeworks
- Prestressing components and equipment
- Durability and detailing
- Grouting post-tensioned tendons
- Prestress design and application
- Design of details
- Concept design of prestressed concrete bridges
- Analysis of prestressed concrete bridges
- Slab bridges
- Beam-and-slab bridges
- In-situ multi-cell box girder decks
- In-situ single-cell box girder bridges
- Precast segmental match-cast decks
- Precast full-length box girders
- Incrementallylaunched box girder bridges
- Cable-stayed bridges
- Other prestressed concrete bridge types
- Problems and failures
- Appendix A: Definitions
- Appendix B: Symbols and notation used
- Appendix C: Bibliography, further reading and useful references
- Appendix D: Proprietary systems
Medidas: 17x24 Páginas: 408
Precio Euros 125,00